Basic Life Support Ambulance
Your health and well-being are our top priority.
We’ll get you to your appointment or transfer quickly and comfortably with a level of compassionate care you deserve. Basic Life Support (BLS) Ambulances are designed for patients who require non-emergency medical transportation and continuous supervision and monitoring while onboard. Every ambulance is staffed by experienced EMTs trained to make treatment decisions as needs arise for the well-being of the patient.
Each Health Transport BLS Ambulance is:
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Equipped with GPS tracking and road safety cameras
- Staffed by compassionate, customer-service oriented EMTs
- Dealership maintained
- Features Stryker Power Litters and Power-Load System for improved patient safety and comfort
- Capable of bariatric transport up to 400 pounds