The best healthcare services in the world can’t help you if you have no way to get there.
With the rapidly growing cost of healthcare, non-emergency medical transportation services offer a cost-effective way to transport patients to the next level of care needed.
By offering non-emergency ambulance and behavioral health transportation to York and Adams Counties, Health Transport Partners helps to:
- Remove transportation barriers
- Minimize missed medical appointments
- Decrease the impact of chronic disease
- Reduce wait time for transportation
When you or a loved one choose
HTP as the non-emergency transport provider, you’ll benefit from:
- Best-in-class compassionate care from nationally registered and state-certified EMTs
- Real-time GPS ambulance, paratransit and secure SUV tracking
- Modern, safe and well-maintained vehicles